Chard Development is planning an eight-storey, mixed-use building at 750 Southwest Marine Drive between Cambie and Oak.
The project is a strata office and light industrial offering, similar to Chard’s recent developments in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood, like the redevelopment of the former 3 Vets site.
Interestingly, as part of the rezoning application for this site, Chard Development shared some some interesting facts about buyers of its Mount Pleasant strata offerings.
- not-for-profit organizations have been the largest purchasers of strata office space
- light industrial space has been purchased by a variety of industries, all Vancouver-based and looking to remain in the city
The building, designed by Proscenium Architecture + Interiors will include:
- Commercial retail space at grade
- Light industrial space on levels one and two
- Office space on levels three to seven
- Amenity space on level eight
- 99 vehicle parking spaces and 62 bicycle parking spaces