The office space construction boom in downtown Vancouver continues at a rapid clip, and now plans have been revealed for a new office tower at West Pender and Seymour.
Reliance Properties is behind plans for AAA office tower at 601 West Pender Street, on the site of a parkade.
It will feature a unique window and façade system, as well as a rooftop amenity for office tenants.
The new tower is designed by New York-based Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF) Architects, who are increasingly working in the Metro Vancouver market. The firm is also behind the design for Anthem’s upcoming residential tower on West Georgia Street in Coal Harbour.
Downtown Vancouver office space proposed or under construction
- Transformation of former post office into The Post by QuadReal well underway
- New owners of Bentall Centre plan to add fifth office tower
- Construction underway on 32-storey B6 BentallGreenOak office tower
- Construction underway on the city’s tallest office tower, The Stack
- Bjarke Ingels behind transformation of steam plant site into office tower
- New office and retail building slated for corner of Robson and Seymour