The magic of transforming single-family lots into development sites through land assembly continues at a furious pace on Cambie Street, as developers clamour to build condos in the highly desirable neighbourhood.
The latest proposal is for two six-storey condominium buildings at 7730-7770 Cambie Street, between West 61st and West 62nd, designed by Ankenman Marchand Architects.
The unit mix will be as follows:
- 55 condominiums:
- Studio: 6 units
- One bedroom: 21 units
- Two bedroom: 21 units
- Three bedroom: 7 units
- 13 Townhouses:
- Two bedroom: 4 units
- Two bedroom + flex: 2 units
- Three bedroom: 4 units
- Three bedroom + flex: 2 units
- Four bedroom: 1 unit
There will be 94 underground parking stalls and 163 bicycle spaces. Both buildings will have rooftop amenity areas.
Renderings: Cambie Street condos
More Cambie Street projects:
- Twenty-nine homes for Cambie Street in building inspired by the monarch
- Condos, new hotel planned for Cambie and West 43rd
- ‘Erickson-esque’ Slate Block approved by city council
For more Cambie Corridor development stories, click here.