- Building name: Ellsworth
- Location: 209 East 7th Ave. (at Main), Vancouver
- Developer: Chard Development
- Number of suites: 89
- Suite types: Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
- Parking: Awaiting details
- Deposit structure: Awaiting details
- Sales start: 2016
- Website: ellsworthvancouver.com
It looks like the empty lot at Main St. and East 7th Ave. in Mount Pleasant will finally get its long-awaited condo development.
The site has been the home of two previous schemes for condos, the first one called Focal, before being hastily rebranded as Paragon in 2015.
Now the development is called Ellsworth and the developer, Chard Development, is accepting registrations for the 89 unit, 10 storey building. Marketing is being handled by Rennie and as of May 2016, the building is nearly sold out.
Ellsworth will feature a mix of studio, one, two and three bedroom homes.
As of May 2016, prices of the remaining homes are as follows:
- 2 Bed Northeast 1,043 sq ft $879,900
- 2 Bed + Den Northwest 1,290 sq ft $1,299,900
- 2 Bed + Den Northwest 1,332 sq ft $1,799,900
- 3 Bed Northwest 1,310 sq ft $1,299,900
- Penthouse Southeast 1,072 sq ft $1,349,900
- Penthouse Southwest 1,288 sq ft $1,599,900
The building will feature a large rooftop deck and amenity space, plus commercial space on the ground floor.
From the developer: Ellsworth’s interiors are defined by refined finishes, intuitive layouts and a sleek designer touch that provides an elegant canvas for your personal sense of style. Expansive windows frame incredible views of the city skyline, ocean sunsets and the North Shore Mountains. A vast 3,500-square-foot rooftop terrace provides a sprawling amenity space to take it all in amid the open air.
Completion is scheduled for 2018.
For more information, visit: ellsworthvancouver.com