Phase one of Grosvenor Ambleside, a mixed-use luxury condominium and retail development in West Vancouver’s Ambleside neighbourhood, is nearly complete.
Workers are putting the finishing touches on the first building of 57 homes. The second building, which will contain 42 homes, is nearly sold out.
Homes range from 839 to 4,600 sq ft., with several featuring expansive outdoor terraces of up to 4,000 sq ft.
The project was designed by James KM Cheng in a “west coast modernism” style. Interiors are by Mitchell Freedland Design. The terraced buildings will have retail on the ground level, as well as a 650 square metre glassed-in pedestrian galleria between the two buildings, with a public plaza.
The galleria will create a pedestrian route from Marine Drive to Bellevue, and the seawall.
Three retailers are confirmed at Grosvenor Ambleside: Meinhardt Fine Foods, Heirloom Vegetarian Restaurant and a “new, elevated concept” by Earls Restaurants.
Grosvenor Ambleside condominium features
- seamless indoor-outdoor living
- choice of three west coast colour pallettes
- Snaidero closet organizers
- air conditioning
- fully automated roller sun shades
- custom kitchen and bathroom cabinetry by Snaidero
- polished solid surface composite quartz countertops
- natural quartzite slab backsplash
- Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliance package
Grosvenor Ambleside amenities
- resident’s lounge
- public art installations in the Galleria by Douglas Coupland
- 24/7 conceirge
- separate service elevator
- underground parking and bicycle storage
- separated garbage room on each floor
- fitness and yoga studio
- private garages for select homes
For more information, visit: grosvenor.com